(1) ANGLERS MUST ARRIVE AT THE FISHERY NO EARLIER THAN 9.30AM AND MUST LEAVE THE FISHERY BY 9AM, THIS IS SO WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME SO WE CAN DISINFECT ALL OF OUR OWN NETS,WEIGH SLINGS AND CRADLES FOR THE NEXT ANGLERS COMING ON THE LAKE.
(2) THE PEG DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE CAR PARK, THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED AT ALL TIMES AND ALL ANGLERS MUST KEEP A DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 2M APART AT ALL TIMES.
(3) IF POSSIBLE WE WOULD LIKE ALL ANGLERS TO PAY IN FULL BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE FISHERY (WHEN BOOKING)
(4) DISINFECTANTS SPRAYS WILL BE AT THE GATES AND TOILET DOORS, THESE MUST BE USED AT ALL TIMES.
(5) WE HAVE SOAP WASH IN THE TOILETS, BUT PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SANATIZERS.
(6) WHEN LEAVING THE LAKE ALL NETS, WEIGH SLINGS, LANDING NET POLES, MUST BE PUT IN THE DIP TANK PROVIDED.
(7) PLEASE NOTE MILLBROOK WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE LAKE BARROW, MALLETS AND NO SHOWER FOR THE TIME BEING.
(8) PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE SOCIAL DISTANCING ETC, AND FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES THANK YOU
ENJOY YOUR FISHING AND STAY SAFE
THANK YOU CRAIG LYNN & LEE
The lake is in the stunning village of wetley rocks in staffordshire, and it's not just the lake that's stunning, it's the fish too.
Millbrook is a family run business and was opened in september 2015 and is home to around 200 hand-picked carp from mark simmond's, with between 140 -160 of these now being over the magical 20lb bracket and at least 20 x 30lbers, with the lake record at the moment reaching 39lb 8oz. We've created a top class carp fishery right here in the heart of the midlands, and we look forward to seeing you all on the banks of this tranquil venue very soon.